Job descriptionA well-established company is looking for window installers in Nanaimo! If you are dedicated, reliable and hardworking we want to hear from you! The successful person will take direction from the lead installer(s) .
Opportunity: Full time,
Hours: 5 days per week, 7am-3:30pm, some weekends required
Pay rate: $21 plus per hour
- Full-time work
- Work for a well established company
- Fantastic team environment
- Working with quality product
- Loading and unloading windows, patio doors, entry doors, skylights and sun-tunnels to and from installation trucks
- Measuring openings and confirming sizes
- Applying trim details both inside and outside so using hand tools and operating various power tools and power equipment
- Helping with removal of windows and doors from residential housing and multi unit buildings
- Installing newly manufactured windows, patio doors, entry doors etc. in residential and multi unit housing/buildings
- Using ladders & scaffolding in a safe manner to scale heights to access units being replaced both preparing and cleaning up job sites before and after installations
- Interaction with the customers
- Following all safety and Covid protocols in place
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Heavy lifting is involved
- Valid BC Driver’s License in good standing
- Adherence to safe working practises, wearing of PPE and following Covid protocols
- Knowledge of materials handling and construction site safety is important
- Ability to use and read a tape measure, hand tools, and operate power tools and power equipment safely
- Experience placing, securing, and climbing ladders and scaffolding in a safe manner (important: as a
- Matter of personal and public safety no fear of heights is tolerable)
- Willingness to take instruction, constructive feedback and to follow standard operating procedures
- Desire to work cooperatively in a collaborative team environment and open communication
- Ability to deal effectively with the public in a pleasant and courteous manner
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you - please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to [email protected] or [email protected] . All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada's workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to [email protected] to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Bath Fitter Saint-Eustache, QC Today
Cactus Club Cafe Coquitlam Coquitlam, BC Today