Primary Job Posting Location:Windsor, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
In this role, you will be responsible for loading, unloading, receiving, sorting, and stocking packages. All work is performed in a warehouse setting. This is a general labor type job that requires unloading packages out of driver package cars and then loading packages into the UPS trailers based on the final destination.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity that offers:
- Full benefits
- Training and career development
- Guaranteed wage progression
What UPS can offer:
- Weekly compensation starting at $15.55 per hour
- Guaranteed wage progression through Union Collective Agreement to $28.71 per hour after seniority plus 48 months of service.
- Overtime after 5 hours
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance (after 1 year)
- Promotion from within. Career development and growth opportunities.
- Employee discounts
- No experience necessary – on the job training provided!
- Able to work in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs.
Part Time Evening Shift:
- Monday to Friday (5 days a week)
- Shift start time 4:30 AM
- Shifts are generally 3-5 hours per day but may extend longer during high volume and peak holiday season. Shift start and finish time can vary.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.