Job descriptionTerritory Manager - Real Estate - ( 220000QF ) Description A growing global company. Endless career and development opportunities. When you join Ritchie Bros., you’ll be part of a diverse, global team that’s focused on delivering great customer experiences. Our culture is centered around people and guided by our core values of Integrity, Unity and Vision. Learn more about our culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion at Candidate Portal. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about making a difference, we invite you to join our growing team. Whether you’re out in the field or back at your office, you’ll be helping us achieve our vision of becoming the trusted global marketplace for insights, services and transaction solutions for commercial assets. We’re looking for a Territory Manager - Real Estate in Saskatchewan The Opportunity: The Territory Manager - Real Estate will play an integral role to execute Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers’ Corporate Strategic Sales Plan in generating real estate consignments through sales and marketing efforts by attracting buyers and sellers to the Richie Bros. sales and promoting the Company’s unreserved auction services and online programs to existing and new customers within their assigned territory.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager – Real Estate, the Territory Manager - Real Estate will be an individual and regional team contributor for achieving the annual Gross Transactional Value (GTV) Quota and Commission Revenue through pro-active prospecting and cold calling of new customers within the assigned territory as well as strong account management of existing customer base. In this role you’ll:
- Introduce, promote and sell Ritchie Bros. services and programs to current and future customers through prospecting, cold calling and account maintenance activities.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services and encourage potential buyers and sellers to come out to our auctions.
- Develop networks and cooperate with lawyers, mortgage lenders and inspections personnel, contractors.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Lead Ritchie Bros. Core Values – It’s all about our customers. We have fun. We do what is right. We are one team.
- Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
- A University degree or College Diploma in the field of Business Management or Commerce is considered an asset, but not required
- Started or completed real estate courses preferred
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a structured outside sales role, and a consistent track-record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas. It helps if you have experience around real estate and agricultural and construction equipment.
- Experience in real estate sales and development industry is an asset
- You’re relentlessly driven to seek new business through prospecting and cold calling. For you, time behind a desk is time lost.
- You’re competitive, but you never sacrifice integrity to win business.
- You’ve got a head for numbers and strong presentation, strategic thinking, negotiation and closing skills.
- You have a natural ability at building and maintaining authentic customer relationships.
- You have strong communication skills (written and oral), especially when it comes to listening to customers.
- You have a valid, clean driver’s license.
Fluency in English (written and oral) is a must; fluency in another language is an asset
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Manage property auctions or exchanges, maintain and update listings of available properties
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Assist with real estate and equipment appraisals. We’re not brand loyal at Ritchie Bros. – you get to work with it all
- Prepare necessary paperwork (property leases, deeds, contracts, closing statements etc.)
- Travel overnight approximately 5 to 7 days per month to cover territory
- Travel 1 to 2 days prior to each auction sale
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
- Company vehicle, laptop, smart phone, expense account.
- RRSP / Pension plan and an Employee Share Plan, both with company match.
Ongoing training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
Ritchie Bros. has grown from a small-town auctioneer to a global asset management and disposition company. Through our family of companies, we help our customers buy and sell a wide range of used and unused equipment for construction, mining, transportation, agriculture, oil & gas, lifting & material handling, forestry & other industries.
Ritchie Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Only electronic applications can be accepted. No agency calls, please.
If you require any accommodation, please send an email to: [email protected]
Primary Location : CA-SK-Saskatoon Other Locations : CA-MB-Winnipeg, CA-SK-Estevan Work Locations : Estevan #1 - 1309 4th St Estevan S4A 2A3 Job : Customer Service Job Posting : Nov 18, 2022, 1:32:42 PM