- Thought leadership and the ability to inspire change in the organization through technology solutions.
- Creating architecture and design documentation, presenting technical solutions, guiding and mentoring technical staff, creating POC solutions, estimating solution costs and timelines, designing system integrations and data migrations, creating technical roadmaps.sa
- Performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications for cloud computing environments, in this case, specifically ServiceNow.
- Develops specifications for new IT cloud computing products and service offerings.
- Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
- Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance.
- Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks and works under minimal supervision.
- Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related degree.
- Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex application solutions
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years experience in Information Technology
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator certification
- At least 10 year’s experience with the ServiceNow platform
- 3 or more years of ServiceNow Architecture Technical experience
- 5 or more years of Solution Architecture experience and Hands on
- 5 or more years as ServiceNow hands on Development experience
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- Strong technical experience in the ServiceNow Platform, especially in the areas of ITBM (PPM, APM) and ITSM (Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management).
- Additional modules would be highly regarded such as HRSD, GRC, Security Operations, IT Operations Management, Software Asset Management, Discovery etc.
- Hands on experience of the main ServiceNow components such as Business Rule, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI scripts, UI Actions, ACLs, Scheduled Jobs, workflows, UI Macros, UI Pages, Script Include, GlideAjax, Jelly, Data Sources, Encryption, Transform Maps, Import Sets, Update Sets and Integration with web services experience
Job Type: Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of ServiceNow Architect experience currently do you have?
- Bilingual English & French (preferred)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator certification (preferred)
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Edmonton NW\u002FSt. Albert Edmonton, AB Today