Kaizen Automotive Group is one of the fastest growing Automotive Groups in Canada. As one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, we are always looking to expand and grow our business. Valuing accountability, integrity, and professionalism, Kaizen Automotive Group is proud to continuously employ the best people. We are currently looking to hire a qualified LOT ATTENDANT to our team at SHAW GMC.
The Dealership Lot Attendant will be responsible for the detailing of vehicle interiors and exteriors; the safe transportation of all vehicles and clients; and maintaining the cleanliness and security of the Service Department’s lot. Other duties, relevant to the position, will be assigned as necessary.
- Detailing and cleaning of vehicles
- Running errands, including pick up and delivery of vehicles to various locations
- Managing deliveries of incoming vehicles, including organizing and getting keys ready and transporting new vehicles to appropriate spaces
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the lot
- Various other duties as required
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License with a clean abstract
- Ability to drive manual an asset
- Experience in detailing vehicles an asset
- Must be punctual and have a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to work outdoors
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation.
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Drivers Licence (required)
Work Location: One location