Job descriptionDirective Consulting is the performance marketing agency for SaaS companies. We use Customer Generation (a marketing methodology developed by us) which focuses on SQLs and Customers instead of traditional metrics like MQLs. We offer Paid Media, SEO, Performance Creative and Design, Video, Revenue Operations, and Strategy services to our clients by creating comprehensive digital marketing strategies that allow our clients to hit their SQL targets, every time.
We’ve experienced hyper-growth over the last year and have remained true to our culture of, the best idea wins. We’re future-focused and are looking for others with a growth mindset to join our evolving teams!
For this role, we want you, the SEO Strategist of our dreams, to elevate our client’s SEO campaigns via innovative campaigns that blend traditional SEO with creative content experiences to fuel product-led growth.
What you offer:
- 2+ years experience in SEO
- Deep strategic expertise across content marketing, technical SEO, on-page, and digital PR
- Ability to drive revenue and measure via GA and other analytics tools
- Experience with top tools: ahrefs, semrush, content harmony, screaming frog, etc.
- Proven and measurable success with mid-market or enterprise accounts
- A unique perspective on how to drive value for SaaS
- Ability to translate and articulate strategy and tell stories with data
- Equal parts competitive and curious; you’re a true problem solver
- You live on the cutting edge of the industry, always looking for opportunities to grow and share
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re quality-obsessed and have not lost your soul for SEO
Here’s what success looks like:
- You encompass our core values through every interaction; internally and externally
- Effectively manage approximately five accounts
- Exceed department level OKRs, such as client growth and goal attainment
- Consistently renew accounts
- Ability to cross-sell services that align with client goals and objectives
- Clearly communicate results with client point of contact and executives
- Exceptional decision making, as it relates to strategic direction for accounts
- Fully remote work environment
- Transparency and Humanity: No employee at Directive makes less than a living wage
- Premium Medical, Dental, Illness/Disability, Life Insurance plans
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (we require taking at least 2 weeks minimum throughout the year), and your Birthday as a Day-Off!
- Office closed between December 24 and January 1 for our annual rest & reflect week
- Company provided laptop (MacBook or Windows) + $250 CAD ergo/home office budget
- Paid parental leave
- On-Demand and facilitator lead learning, training and development
- Company social and team-building events (virtual & in-person)
About Us: Directive does exceptional performance marketing for software brands that share our values. We redefine the global standard for how marketers work, live, and grow. Our goal is to empower and focus so much on our people that our clients consequently get better results.
At Directive, one of our core values is to put people first. We want to stick to our values and commit to fostering a more diverse and inclusive culture in the digital landscape. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
NR Consulting LLC Montréal, QC Today