Job descriptionAbout NRT
NRT is one of the 50 Best Managed Companies, and we’re looking for a dynamic candidate who is motivated and passionate about working for a FinTech leader!
NRT provides next-generation commerce and information-enabling experiences for enterprise customers around the world. Our solutions include secure payment systems, specialized financial and marketing kiosks, AML compliance tracking and reporting tools, digital gamification and mobile experiences, intelligent table game platforms, credit/marker information services and electronic marker solutions. We work with hundreds of casinos throughout North and South America, Asia and beyond.
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurances), career advancement opportunities, and an exciting environment. Individual and creative contributions to our company objectives are highly encouraged and recognized. You can read more about us at: www.nrttech.com
The Senior Project Manager's primary mandate are ensuring seamless, timely, cost effective, and accurate Project Management/Delivery for NRT suite of products to our customers, as well as various internal initiatives for New and or System Upgrades, Compliance Requirements, and New Products.
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Excellent Communications (Oral/Written)
- Customer Focused and Results Oriented
- Team Player
- Analytical/Problem Solving; Process Driven Approach
- Building Relationships
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts (Quick Learner)
- Manage multiple large, complex projects from Initiation to delivery (close and billing) using Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid Methodologies
- Ensure all required Project Artifacts are developed, updated, and delivered to all relevant stakeholders (Project Charters, Project Plans, Communication, Requirements, etc.)
- Evaluate project risk factors and communicate action plans to all relevant stakeholders.
- Translate firm Sales Orders and Change Requests into projects (using internal system tools, kickoff mtg., etc.)
- Convene, lead or participate in project meetings that involve client representatives, internal staff and third parties, from operational staff level to senior executive management.
- Execute project closure by conducting billing, project postmortems and or debriefings
- Track and manage the resolution of outstanding project issues or requirements, escalate them to right stakeholder(s) when needed.
- Recommend process improvements based on industry or latest best practices
- Adhere to best industry practices of certification and compliance
- Any additional duties as assigned by the Director, PMO and or designate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Engineering
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software development, financial services, and or transaction processing environment
- Excellent organization, written, and client facing presentation skills
- Experience of the entire project life cycle; able to operate from the initial conceptual design stage to final implementation and close
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, JIRA
- Formal training in Project Management with PMP certification preferred
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of Project Management experience required
- Previous casino/gaming/transaction processing experience is an asset
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Some travel may be required
NRT is an equal opportunity employer. It is NRT’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. NRT does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
NRT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Circle K Bedford, NS Today
agence de recouvrement tcr Remote Today