Who we are
With an inclusive retail environment that is fueled by passionate associates, Bath & Body Works is one of the most creative, dynamic and profitable fashion retailers in the industry. We are a $6.4 billion retail brand – and growing – with 10+ years of back-to-back growth and unlimited potential. We are the world’s leading fragrance retail brand for body and home, delivered through fashion, trend and newness with products that are globally inspired.
We’re hiring for you to join our team as a sales associate in our stores. In this role, you will be the face of Bath & Body Works — understanding our customers’ needs and helping them find the best products for themselves and others. Our associates are dedicated to delivering exceptional and consistent customer experiences that positively impact sales growth in their store, and contribute to a positive, high-energy environment. As an associate, you will:
- Consistently execute our selling model in a fun, team environment
- Meet sales goals and expectations during your scheduled shifts
- Build a highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, uncovering needs, making product recommendations, sales conversion and capturing customer phone numbers/email addresses
- Support product replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant
- Assist with floorset execution, window changes, visual presentation and marketing placement as needed
- Abide by our values, policies, procedures and safety messages
What you can expect from us
- A merchandise discount of 30% at Bath & Body Works
- Mental health and well-being services and resources at no cost to you
- A fun, rewarding experience where you can be you … because we believe in making the world a brighter, happier place through fragrance, and that diversity, equity and inclusion make us stronger
What you’ll contribute to the team
- Demonstrated sales and customer service results in a fast-paced environment
- Availability for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing and peak hour shifts
- Effective communication skills, being open to feedback and the ability to act on it
We will accommodate applicants and associates with disabilities in the recruitment, selection and assessment process as appropriate and as required by applicable law. Please call 855-556-2675 or email applicanta[email protected] if you require an accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not make employment decisions based on an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other legally protected status, and we comply with all laws concerning non-discriminatory employment practices. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for associates and job applicants with disabilities. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in Canada.