Total Oilfield Rentals (TOR) offers rental and transportation of drilling, completion, water management and production equipment to the oil and natural gas industry throughout Western Canada and the Northwestern United States. Our mission is to exceed customer expectations by supplying superior rental equipment, transportation services and product support.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Rental Technician, will be responsible for working independently and as part of a larger crew to mobilize, demobilize, and service oilfield rental equipment.
You may be required from time to time to work outside these hours as the need arises. Schedule may be altered at the discretion of management.
Summary of Duties (Duties may include, but are not limited to the following):*
- The Rental Technician will be responsible for assisting clients identify equipment needs; completing rental agreements; processing equipment returns, completing inspections and necessary equipment cleaning and maintenance
- Utilizing a superior understanding of the client’s needs to provide exceptional customer service
- Participate in weekly operations meetings and monthly safety meeting
- Assist sales team by forming good working relationship with clients
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to high quality product and customer satisfaction
- Look for and identify opportunities to improve processes, reduce waste and reduce company costs
- Solve problems for equipment in the field or find someone competent to assist to solve issues quickly
- Assist service personnel with SOP and technical support
- Have experience working on surface rental equipment including 400 bbl and invert tanks
- Assist management in day to day operations in all aspects for TOR requirements, including other items not mentioned above
- Experience with service calls
- Have Class 5 license and acceptable driver’s abstract
- Familiarity with pumps, tanks, hoses, electrical equipment and hydraulics will be beneficial, but not necessary
- Have a commitment to safe work practices
- Are able to pass a pre-employment as well as ongoing pre-access testing as required
- Are career-oriented and customer-focused
- Flexible and willing to be on call some weekends
- Willing to work outdoors in varying weather and environmental conditions
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Immediate Health & Dental benefit coverage
- Generous Employee Stock Savings Plan – 150% employer match contribution
- Committed to employee advancement and education
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Total Oilfield Rentals is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Total Oilfield Rentals, please visit our website www.totalenergy.ca
Job Type: Full-time