As the captive finance company of the Audi, Ducati and Volkswagen brands in Canada, VW Credit Canada, Inc., also known as Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance, is a wholly owned subsidiary of VW Credit, Inc. Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance offers a wide range of leasing, retail financing and protection plans expertly tailored to meet the needs of our Customers. Additionally, we provide commercial financing products to Audi and Volkswagen Dealers to support expanding dealership capabilities and enhancing overall operations.
To support the VWGoA/VGCA organization as well as VW and Audi Dealers with a high level of customer focus related to the Remarketing Mobility Programs. Responsible for the fulfillment of the remarketing mobility programs in an accurate and timely manner. These tasks include package creation, account reconciliation, and title release in accordance with all state laws and internal company policies. In addition, this position is responsible for handling incoming and outgoing dealer calls pertaining to the Remarketing Mobility Programs business and administrative tasks.
Remarketing Mobility Program Setup
- Ensures the accurate processing of remarketing mobility programs package creation including: Validating terms, MSRP, and buyout price.
- Ensures all remarketing mobility program packages are received within the required deadline, in accordance to company guidelines.
- Audit program packages to ensure compliance and completeness upon receipt of documents.
Dealer, Brand and Field Team Support
- Processes and reconciles daily check requests to ensure accurate refunds to dealers.
- Review, research, and resolve dealer inquiries and follow-up related to Remarketing mobility programs.
- Effectively follow up on all past maturity Service Loaners to ensure satisfactory vehicle disposition while maintaining optimal asset protection.
- Act as liaison for NAR Remarketing with VW and Audi dealers, VCI/VCCI and VWGoA/VGCA Field Personnel, VW and Audi Brands, VCI Marketing, and other areas of VCI and VWGoA to support and resolve remarketing mobility program inquiries.
- Organizes daily workflow of Dealer Service Loaner processes to ensure attainment of established goals and KPI's.
Mobility Program Maintenance
- Conducts title research to ensure timely release, while utilizing all VCI/VCCI and vendor systems.
- Identify solutions to title transfer rejections received from state DMVs and resolve acting as a liaison with title vendors, service providers, DMVs, dealers, relating areas of VCI/VCCI, and VWGoA/VGCA.
- Monitor all State changes in Service Loaner vehicle titling, including electronic titling. Recommend changes to ensure efficiency, competitive advantage, and cost effectiveness.
- Research and document state sales tax guidelines applicable to the Service Loaner units.
- Oversee buy / sell process as it relates to Service Loaner units to ensure units are purchased or transferred to incoming Dealer. Proactive outreach to incoming Dealer to provide education of program.
- Supports the program Supervisor with IT related projects, such as remarketing mobility program UAT testing, upgrades, and changes.
- Assist Dealer Services Team with incoming dealer phone calls and administrative tasks, as needed.
- Advise and support other areas of NAR Remarketing as they may relate to area of responsibility and/or incumbent's knowledge and experience.
- Participate in the performance of other duties and projects as assigned by the Supervisor.
- 2-4 years automotive experience, preferably automotive leasing.
- 2-4 years professional customer and/or dealer contact experience, specifically service loaner process management.
- College diploma
- preferred: Bachelors degree
- Strong Verbal and Written Communications skills- Excellent listening skills and articulation
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and team player
- Highly motivated, able to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter
- Exceptional computer skills
- Strong analytical and sound business skills to balance dealer satisfaction, education, and guidelines and practices
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with VW and Audi dealers, VCI/VCCI and VWGoA/VGCA Field Personnel, VW and Audi Brands
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Organized approach to work and meeting deadlines, proactive, highly adaptable to changing priorities, able to formulate and support own ideas, yet be open to alternatives & able to work independent of direct supervision
- Proven written & verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to exercise independent judgment and function in highly ambiguous situations
- Accurate data entry along with strong MS Office (Word, Access and Excel) skills.
- Ability to work 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (ET) Monday-Friday
- This role is fully on-site