Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial - this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our Administration team as a part time or full time Receptionist. This diverse team of professionals directly contributes to the success of the firm by supporting internal and external clients. As a trusted advisor, you’ll ensure the efficient and effective operation of our business.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
- Manage reception switchboard; answer and direct incoming calls from internal and external sources
- Greet clients and visitors
- Provide polite, positive and courteous client service, both in person and over the phone
- Process, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing courier packages and mail
- Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of office stationery supply rooms including stocking, organization and distribution of supplies
- Maintain inventory and oversee the distribution of the firm's office supplies
- Ensure board rooms are set up for client meetings and supplies put away when meetings conclude
- Coordinate catering requirements, as necessary
- Perform routine clerical duties including photocopying, faxing and printing reports and daily deposits, as required
- Prepare, review and modify general templates, letters, reports, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel workbooks and other correspondence materials
Skills and Experience
- 2 years of office and clerical experience in a professional working environment
- Post-secondary education in administration is considered an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our [email protected] program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!