Job descriptionThe Nuna Group of Companies is now accepting resumes for Project Coordinator(s) with large earthworks construction projects experience.
Work locations / positions available in:
- British Columbia
- 2 week on / 2 week off rotations;
- Competitive hourly rate with Overtime pay,
- Extensive benefits including company matching RRSP plan;
- Safety bonuses,
- Employee recognition program,
- Rotation allowances,
- Flights and accommodations are covered,
- Long term employment opportunities
Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with the Operations Management team to coordinate the project to the satisfaction of the client, consistent with the costs, schedule, and contractual requirements. The Project Coordinator will help maintain client relationships enhancing future business. Responsibilities:
- Assisting in developing cost estimates and budgets
- Ensuring maintenance of total quality performance standards, procedures, and audit controls in order to meet business requirements
- Identifying and implementing process improvements in order to increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of site operations
- Fostering client confidence in project leadership
- Contribute to project site safety reviews and toolbox meetings
- Assist in interpretation of drawings and specifications for field crews and craft supervision
- Contribute to the preparation of work plans and work packages
- Directing and supervising activities on site in accordance with engineering plans
- Client service and customer focus in order to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Ability to read and interpret contract specifications, drawings and other construction documents.
- Provide other technical office support as required by project team.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Heavy Civil project experience required.
- Experience with earthworks and heavy machinery an asset.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A high level of organizational skills.
- Above average computer skills including MS office, Primavera, SharePoint. JD Edwards is an asset.
- Able to work at our remote worksites on a rotational basis.
- Previous experience working on site in Northern Canada is considered an Asset.
- The successful incumbent must be able to travel frequently to remote locations.
- Previous work experience may be considered over the education requirements.
Nuna is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.