Are you looking for an employer where your experience in product management and HR will be put to good use? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge that will fulfill your sense of accomplishment?
Dare to take the leap and come take up the challenge within our growing company. Come be at the center of it all in contributing to our standing reputation for extraordinary user experience!
The Product Manager is a multi-disciplinary role responsible for defining and managing the vision and direction of all departmental operations related to a product family for which he/she is responsible. They must have a thorough understanding of the company's objectives and are responsible for communicating them to the appropriate teams.
Your primary role will be to effectively manage a mature and highly deployed product in the Healthcare Network to maximize their value to customers. You will also be responsible for implementing the modernization strategy for this product. You will participate in key decisions for the direction of the product. You will be responsible for prioritizing and maintaining the product backlog and its roadmap.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, YOUR ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Analyze the competitive landscape
- Maintain the product portfolio roadmap
- Prioritize and prioritize requirements by establishing value with stakeholders
- Identify and define product features and communicate them to the delivery team
- Maintain active communication with internal and external stakeholders, including MSSS
- Participate in strategic decision making for product direction and vision
- Identify market opportunities or threats to the product
- Collaborate with internal teams on product sustainability (Customer Excellence, Sales, Professional Services, Subject Matter Expert, etc.)
- Establish the roadmap and any other required planning related to the product
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Information Technology or equivalent / certification or work experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in product management and/or development in a customer-focused environment
- Experience in one of the business areas (human resources, payroll), an asset
- PSPO certification, an asset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to synthesize information
- Strong sense of initiative and autonomy
- Great listening skills and professionalism with clients
- Great ability to adapt and to demonstrate flexibility in the activities to be carried out
- Analytical spirit, curiosity and openness to continuous learning
- Ability to work in a team and to maintain excellent interpersonal relations
- This position must be bilingual as the candidate will be responsible for working with documentation in both French and English and communicating, orally and in writing, with both French-speaking and English-speaking partners / clients / suppliers / colleagues.
IN RETURN, LOGIBEC OFFERS YOU
- Group insurance as of your first day;
- Group RRSP with employer contribution;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible hours;
- Possibility of teleworking even after the pandemic;
- Possibility for career development and advancement;
- Projects integrating the agile mentality;
- An expertise of over 450 employees across Canada.
If this position sounds like it would be a good fit for you, we want to work with you!
Job Types: Temps plein, Permanent
- Assurance Dentaire
- Assurance Invalidité
- Assurance Maladie Complémentaire
- Assurance Vie
- Assurance Vision
- Congés de Vacances et Compensatoires
- Événements d'Entreprise
- Horaires flexibles
- Horaires flexibles
- Programme d'Aide aux Employés
- Programmes de Bien-être
- REER Collectif
- Travail à domicile
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Quart de jour
- Repos la fin de semaine
Supplemental pay types:
- Product management: 5 years (required)
- HR / PAYROLL: 1 year (preferred)
- French and English (speaking and writting) (required)
- PSPO (preferred)