Job descriptionAbout Us
Sport Chek is Canada's retail health and wellness destination for everyone that wants to look, feel, and perform well. Our role is to help motivate Canadians to get moving and help them achieve their wellness goals.
As an order fulfillment associate, you will become the heart of our store; making sure orders are fulfilled, maintain a clean stockroom, and helping our customers.
- Ensure customer orders are filled promptly following quality standards
- Ensure all loss prevention and shipping policies are maintained and followed
- Review Distributed Order Management (DOM) reports with store management
- Maintain stockroom(s) and shipping receiving area to Sport Chek standard
- Ensure DOM supplies are in stock
- Deliver exceptional customer experience to support your team in achieving performance targets
- Passion for active, healthy living and sports
- A good understanding of retail inventory, stockroom management, shipping receiving, and loss prevention systems and policies
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Physically capable of lifting (up to 50 pounds) and moving heavy containers (up to 80 pounds)
- Flexible schedule (early mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- Knowledge of sporting equipment is essential
- Must have basic computer experience
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check
- Entry-level (Part-time)
- Intermediate (Full-time)
- High School education
We are offering a comp package that includes training and development, a competitive salary, flexible work hours, product discounts, and much more!
Job Location Requirements
Find what moves you
Sport Chek is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Autolux Ltd Rapid City Transport Oshawa, ON Today
Edge Construction \u002F Benjamin Moore Vancouver Vancouver, BC Today