Job descriptionCompany Description
At LEO Pharma, we are pioneering together.
We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology.
Each one of us at LEO Pharma can make a real impact in our everyday work. Together, we explore new ideas and make them happen. We do this through mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose, rooted in our caring culture and a commitment to helping others.
For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
Responsible for managing the Dermatology marketing function and co-ordinating the cross functional team to drive portfolio sales to achieve patient and market sales result by ensuring excellence in strategic planning and implementation of the tactical plans.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the marketing mix from setting the strategy to implementing the tactics (individually or through cross functions), market analysis, expanding reach through multi channel marketing and assessing the ROI of tactics.
- Design and implement marketing strategy for multiple brands
- Produce a comprehensive commercial plan for 1, 3 and 5 years.
- Ownership of sales forecast
- Manage all operational aspects of products and clearly understands Therapeutic area.
- Educate sales force on product when appropriate and delivers information on market dynamics and trends
- Develop national CME (Continuing Medical Education) programs and national/satellite symposia together with Medical Affairs
- Closely collaborate with regional team (global) to provide feedback for marketing projects and localize and implement marketing projects in Canada
- Closely collaborate with Customer Insight Manager to implement needed Market research
- Work closely with global brand team adapting all global content where appropriate
- Develop marketing launch plan and KPIs for L-12 and L-6 deliverables
- Develop and execute an omnichannel strategy to expand customer reach and frequency and evaluate ROI
- Manages product life cycle through collaboration and engagement of other areas such as Sales, Market Access, Regulatory and Scientific Affairs
- Work with Global Marketing to develop strategy and seamless implementation plans
- In conjunction with Patient Access, secures and maintains reimbursement for assigned product in all provinces and with private and public payers
Financial Planning & Control
- Annually prepare budget proposals for product promotional spend
- Control expenditure against budget
- Justify budget proposals, project expenditure and ROI.
- Provide monthly updates to the Commercial Leadership Team.
- Work closely with the Customer Insight Manager to analyze market data on a regular basis and take actions as needed.
- Co - responsible for selection and management of all agencies including terms and conditions, quality of account handling and service.
- Relationship with internal customers, including exceptional relationship with the sales team.
- Build relationships with key customers and customer groups including: Patient Groups, Key Opinion Leaders, etc.
Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- 2-3 years direct sales in pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years product management experience or equivalent in related area, previous experience in Dermatology is an asset.
- Previous marketing experience with multiple brands at a time is an asset.
- Working knowledge of reimbursement on provincial and private payer levels
- Must have digital solutions experience
- Patient driven mentality
- Demonstrated expertise in marketing to diverse customer segments
- Documented experience in overseeing life cycle management
- Proven ability to successfully lead/work in a cross functional team setting
- Demonstrated high level of understanding of regulatory guidelines (RX&D, PAAB)
- Excellent analytical, communication (oral and written) and organizational/planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create Financial and operational objectives
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
- Demonstrated proficiency in presenting LEO related capabilities to external clients.
- Excellent communication/editing skills, research and teamwork skills, and attention to detail.
- Deadline driven, strong sense of urgency and commitment
- Solid financial acumen and ability to manage project budgets.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to gain confidence from clients during presentations.
- Solid conflict resolution skills
Let's pioneer together
At LEO Pharma, we help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin. We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration, and curiosity, and we are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines. For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
At LEO Pharma, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates because we believe that our different perspectives, backgrounds, and attitudes are what enable us to make the best decisions for LEO Pharma and meet the needs of the wonderfully diverse marketplace we operate in.
For certain positions, LEO Pharma might complete a background check conducted by a third party.
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Ausenco Vancouver, BC Today
St. Michael's Hospital Toronto, ON Today
York Region District School Board Keswick, ON Today