We’re growing the team – join us!
Are you looking for an insurance advisor role that offers you the flexibility to work from home? Are you looking for a role that offers a strong base salary, plus bonuses and a proven process that brings interested clients directly to you? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing, dynamic organization with a great success story?
At Speciality Life Insurance, we pride ourselves on being one of the largest Canadian independently owned Third Party Administrators. We offer comprehensive Life Insurance products that have helped over 250,000 Canadians with their financial and life planning needs.
Our team of highly motivated and knowledgeable professionals have been proudly helping Canadian consumers with trusted advice for over 11 years.
We hire individuals based not only on their expertise, but also on their passion for helping others, and those who live by our core values every day. Our employees are amazing: professional, proactive, and passionate.
About the position:
We are searching for committed, results-oriented individual Life Licenced Advisors (LLQP), ready to help protect the lives of Canadians while capitalizing on all incoming consumer enquiries.
Individuals will have direct ownership and accountability for telephone performance and client satisfaction goals. They must have the ability to embrace and drive change, work with a sense of urgency, and have the capability to build positive and lasting relationships with clients. Did we mention that our Advisors have the flexibility to work from home (Yes, you read that correctly – we think it’s amazing too!)?
What you will do:
- Manage incoming and outbound call sales opportunities
- Connect with new and current clients to ensure satisfaction and build authentic, lasting relationships
- Resolve any client inquiries by partnering with the appropriate internal resources
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of individual life insurance sales, with certification in good-standing
- Proven ability to self manage in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment
- A passion for helping others and providing consultative customer advice and service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of ownership, accountability and the ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Commitment to ongoing service, process, and efficiency improvements
- Comfortable managing client escalations and able to problem-solve creatively
What we offer:
- Strong annual Base salary Plus Uncapped bonus
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Fully company paid Health and Dental benefits, including EAP
- Comprehensive Advisor training
- Access to clients via qualified leads
- Participation in contests and performance incentives, with the chance to win fantastic prizes
- Ongoing professional development opportunities & training
- Ability to work from home on a full-time basis anywhere in Canada
Specialty Life is also committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
If this sounds like it might be a fit, we encourage you to apply!