Job descriptionAbout Klick Health Get your start somewhere different. Klick Health is an ecosystem of brilliant minds working to realize the full potential of their people and clients in life sciences since 1997. And we're still growing fast, even after two decades. We're one of the country's Top 10 Great Workplaces, 10 Most Inspiring Cultures, Best Workplace for Innovators, Millennials, and Today's Youth. Whether you’re a current student or a new graduate looking for that first role, Klick is a powerful launching pad for any career. If you feel like you'd be a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply and take the first steps to starting your career journey at Klick!
About Our Creative Craft The Creative team features an incredible array of experienced, fearless, smart visionaries, capable in all media and technologies, and united by a common goal: to build brands that solve a human need. It requires hard work, a healthy dose of imagination, and a passion for craft to make work that stands out in the world. We’ve got super-smart, friendly, and caring people who put their hearts and souls into the clever work that they create for our clients in order to deliver thoughtful creative messaging to the patients they serve. And the best part? We have a ton of fun while doing it.
Work Term: Permanent, Full-time Work schedule: 40 hours per week Location options: Toronto, ON (Hybrid) or New York, NY (Hybrid) or Philadelphia, PA (Hybrid)
As a Junior Copywriter, you will work on diverse projects that may include print, digital and video media. You understand and are curious to learn more about concepting and generating ideas, as well as about the medical and legal requirements of the health space. Great copywriting sensibility is a must, as is a willingness to take on just about any task, even outside of a traditional copy role, in order to support the creative team. You will work under the supervision of a Creative Director, and be supervised by a copy lead.
What we need from you:
- Be graduating by April 2023 or has graduated from a post-secondary program within the past two years in any of the following fields of study: Copywriting, Advertising, Marketing, English, Communications, or related field
- You show an enthusiasm for learning and taking on increasing responsibility
- You are collaborative, checking in frequently with your manager and taking on new work as needed
- You ask questions when not clear on the expectations and/or assignment
- Understand concepting and how strategy impacts creative deliverables
- Develop ideas and generate copy that adheres to brand guidelines and any established message platform, and that is consistent with creative brief
- Participate in internal creative/copy reviews and can successfully speak to your work
- Have exceptional copy skills for web, print and broadcast; comfortable with mastering the scientific/medical side of our copy role
- Proactively ask questions to help further define the project requirements (UX, tech, customer insights)
- Engage in constructive conversations, both giving and receiving feedback appropriately
- Juggle multiple projects and understand how to determine project priorities
- Proactively check in with Creative Director to stay aligned on project approach
- Proactively build knowledge of client and brand
- Clearly communicate project statuses to team
It’s an exciting time to join Klick. Healthcare organizations are facing an increasingly complex business landscape that’s changing at an accelerated pace. New technologies are emerging rapidly, government regulations are evolving, the face of competition is changing and the workforce is more dynamic and empowered than ever.
Klick is consciously creating a culture where everyone can thrive and grow in their careers. We believe that our best work comes from our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strongly encourage members of historically underrepresented communities to apply, including Black people, Indigenous peoples, and other people of colour, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
We’re also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please contact us at [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs and ensure you have a positive experience.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Defence Construction Canada Quebec City, QC Today
Crossover Toronto, ON Today