* This is an in studio position with night shift hours from 1PM to 10PM *
IT Helpdesk Technician – Evening – 1 PM to 10 PM
Provide support and technical assistance to users with requests or issues they face on software and hardware.
Troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access to their computers. Maintain, upgrade,
and manage software, hardware, networks and render farm. Diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
Proactively diagnose issues and find way to increase efficiency with scripting and automation. Communicate
with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Handle priority requests for the render farm after hours.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Providing technical assistance on issues and requests
- Communicating via chat, email, and tickets
- Documenting progress and solutions in tickets and the wiki
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Diagnosing hardware and software errors
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Set up accounts and permissions
- Set up, Image, and move workstations
- Handle render farm requests
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Help-Desk Support
- Workstation hardware troubleshooting
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and GPO experience
- Computer Imaging
- Cloud hosted email
Nice to have:
- PowerShell Scripting
- Thinkbox Deadline Render Farm Management
- Basic Linux experience
- Experience troubleshooting software used in the 3D content creation industry.
- Ex. Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Autodesk products, Nuke, etc.