The Inside Territory Account Manager (iTAM) will manage an assigned territory in support of the SMB Segment. The ideal candidate will have experience in the networking and/or security sectors of technology. The iTAM will create and execute the account plan from prospecting to building and maintaining a constant revenue pipeline. Drive sales cycles to close while establishing relationships and credibility. Provide necessary presales support for prospects/customers. Work closely with Channel Teams and our reseller partner network to drive deals and increase revenue. Fortinet will provide detailed and ongoing training programs. Once completed you will be assigned an individual territory and quota and given ongoing support to begin your career at Fortinet.
- Meet or exceed all assigned quotas and targets
- Forecast weekly, monthly and quarterly revenues for territory
- Follow up on inbound, web and corporate event leads
- Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls to identify sales opportunities.
- Meet and exceed daily call & activity metrics.
- Lead customer presentation and demos via online tools (GO TO MEETING)
- Track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc. in Salesforce)
- Align with channel and partner teams to support overall company revenue targets
- Perform ongoing analysis and report on opportunities that are supported
- Act as a liaison between partner, customers, and appropriate Fortinet team members
- Perform other duties and projects, as assigned to support the growth or our business
- Bachelor degree
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas and targets
- Understanding of the sales cycle in conjunction with business processes internally and externally
- Ability to manager and drive sales cycle from start to finish
- Ability to manage a diverse, high volume workload; self-driven and adaptable
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with managing and forecasting individual quota
- Well organized with effective time and activity management skills
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer and partner satisfaction
- Public/private cloud experience is a plus
- Experience with multi-tier distribution a plus.