- Building Materials
Inside Sales Representative
Building Materials Winnipeg, Manitoba
Base Salary, plus bonus opportunities
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative for a very dynamic, entrepreneurial company with a branch in Winnipeg, Manitoba. This is a tier-one player in the building materials industry. Our client is a top-notch company and is a place you want to work. They have been a fixture in the industry for just about 50 years providing superior products, and services to the building materials industry.
If you are energetic, ambitious, and responsible, this role is for you. Willing to reach for the ring and optimize every opportunity is one of your core competencies, again we want to speak with you. Relationships are important so the ability to build and maintain relationships is important. Your contacts and the relationships you build will take you and the products you are selling to new levels. This is a multi-functional role. Your day is filled with exciting and diverse activities that lead to a very collaborative work environment. A supportive culture is part of the package.
- Focused on growth
- Have business-to-first hand distribution experience
- Motivated / Proactive attitude
- Computer literate
- Well-established communication skills
- Disciplined and organized in an evolving workplace.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills
- Competitive desire to succeed
- A fast-paced supportive culture that celebrates success and encourages individual growth
- Significant growth potential within the organization
- Opportunity to network, develop relationships and partner on projects with team members from coast to coast
- Learn from an experienced team to develop knowledge in a wide range of building materials,
Thank you for your consideration, this role is being hired exclusively by DMC Recruitment, and we look forward to your reply.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Maximus Abbotsford, BC Today
Serco North America Toronto, ON Today