Center: Millwoods, AB
Government Wage Enhancement offered on top of hourly rate
Job Type: Part-Time, Casual
No evenings or weekends!
BrightPath Kids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As an Early Childhood Educator, you will work side-by-side with teachers and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing a program in line with BrightPath’s curriculum that supports the development of children.
- Maintaining an environment that protects the well-being of children.
- Assessing the abilities, interests, and needs of children and discuss progress with parents and other staff.
- Establishing collaborative relationships with co-workers, management, and families.
- Attending staff meetings and professional development opportunities as necessary.
- Working to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
- We offer a 40% child care discount to Full-Time employees & 10% to Part-Time employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
- We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
- Full-time staff receive 6 days sick time per year.
- Full-time staff are given 10 paid vacation days; auto vacation.
- Full-time staff are paid 9 Statutory holidays.
- Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance.
- Early Childhood Education - Level 1, 2, or 3 Certification OR B.Ed./Equivalent
- Must meet province requirements for childcare employment
- Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
- Current immunization and health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.