Job descriptionHealth Safety and Environmental (HSE) Advisor Job in Fort McMurray, AB
We are currently recruiting for a Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) Advisor job opportunity in Fort McMurray, AB. The HSEQ Advisor will be responsible for conducting internal audits, inspections and ensuring compliance is met. The ideal candidate will have a Certification and designation in HSE related field (NCSO, CRSP, CHSC etc.) and Certificate of Recognition (COR) Auditor Status in good standing. This is a permanent/full-time job opportunity and offers competitive salary, full benefits, RRSP matching and much more!
Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) Advisor Job Responsibilities:
- Manage work area inspections to ensure safe work environment
- Investigate and resolve all health, safety related complaints
- Provide Health and Safety guidance and leadership to employees
- Ensure internal and external Quality Management Systems are met
- Prepare and present HSE statistics for management review meetings
- Deliver Health, Safety and Environmental Training seminars
- Conduct Hazard Assessment on a wide variety of work types.
- Conduct and lead incident investigations for serious or major incidents.
- Conduct root cause analysis and assist with recommendations to prevent reoccurrence.
- Certification and designation in HSE related field (i.e. NCSO, CRSP, CHSC etc.)
- Certificate of Recognition (COR)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a related field
- Certification in various end user training courses (forklift, Overhead Crane, Fall Protection etc.)
- Previous functional experience with the International Standards Organization (ISO) 9001 and 14001.
- Valid Class 5 License
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
InnovOak School Kitchener, ON Today