Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Please note that this is a hybrid position. Candidates must have an eligible work permit for Canada and be fluent in French.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you while keeping our distance via Phone, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or however you like.Take your ambitions to the next level
- Have a direct impact on the customer experience;
- Participate in the redesign of the cross-functional architecture of digital channels;
- See the end product of your work in action;
- Challenge your fellow architects and designers and grow the team as a whole;
- Participate in a multitude of large-scale projects.
Does this sound like you?
- Back-end development in Java (Spring Boot, SOAP, microservices);
- Knowledge of:
- OpenShift (Docker and Kubernetes);
- Critical performance;
- Good memory management;
- Rigorous code optimization.
- You have worked in teams that take software development best practices seriously, such as automated testing, code review, and DevOps techniques;
- Communication with teams in French and English. Level expected:
- French: 4/4
- English: 3/4
Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.