Pharmasave #438 located in Whitewood, SK is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Front Store Manager position.
- 40 hours per week.
- The store is open Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- The usual shift will be Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend as needed.
- The Front Store Manager is responsible for operating the entire front store.
- This includes various duties such as handling customer transactions, staff scheduling/training, merchandising of products, ordering, and receiving, assisting in month-end billing, reporting, scheduling, and other various duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Preference will be given to those with 2 years of retail management experience.
- Professional image including uniform, name tag, and proper grooming.
- Professional attitude and ability to communicate well with customers, co-workers, and suppliers.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence.
- Due to the sensitive nature of this position, the successful candidate must complete a criminal record check.
Full benefits and competitive wages based on experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, pension, life insurance, disability, dental, health, employee assistance program, etc.
*****The wage is negotiable and depends on experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reference ID #: 22-709
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Whitewood, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Retail management: 1 year (preferred)