Job descriptionWho We Are Hi! We’re Thinkingbox, a global creative collective shaping the future of brands through craft and curiosity. Our team brings together unique perspectives in design, technology, and strategy that push the boundaries for our clients to create work that is innovative. We are a curious bunch that loves to think big, continuously learn, and create. We love our culture and the natural collaboration that happens in and around our five offices, from dog parties to happy hour Fridays, we maintain a vibrant work environment. However, for one month a year we encourage our people to explore the world. Try working from another office or even the beaches of Bali and expand your worldview, then bring that experience back to the team.
The Opportunity Thinkingbox is on the hunt for an Executive Producer to join our award winning team in Toronto! We are looking for a senior partner and confidant for clients, as well as a pitch and production expert who can bring complex projects to life. The Executive Producer is responsible for providing both strategic and tactical leadership for key existing business conversations. The ideal candidate will be part of a team including creative, developers and producers to engage to nurture and grow existing client partnerships. You will be passionate about the digital space, creative work, and developing amazing user branded experiences.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage and develop senior level relationships with both existing and new clients
- Operational and strategic management for client relationships, client satisfaction and deliverables, and overall quality of projects and client servicing
- Responsible for multiple projects while meeting deadlinesWork within a collaborative, creative and development team
- Produce big results while maintaining a positive attitude and having fun
- Support producers with managing client requirements, communications and balancing project schedules and budget
- Contribute to a culture of excellence around creative use of technology in advertising and marketingResponsible for the delivery and execution of great digital work as part of complex product offerings
- Operational accountability for delivery: timelines, budgets, resourcing, process management and improvement
What You’ll Bring
- 6+ years producer experience within or for a production company as well as client services
- Digital production experience or knowledge is preferred
- Outstanding leadership skills with a can do attitude
- Extremely organized and can multitask like a wizard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Creative design abilities – professional look & feel
- Deep understanding of project management, workflow and infrastructure
- Professional demeanour and an ability to work well under pressure
- Familiarity with working in a Mac environment, Harvest, Google Apps, Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Keynote and Pages
- Able to easily travel for a couple of days for client meetings in the U.S.
To Apply Thank you for taking the time to apply with the Thinkingbox family! Please remember to include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application (if applicable). Due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. Do note however that all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities!
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
York Region District School Board Keswick, ON Today
St. Michael's Hospital Toronto, ON Today
Serco North America Greater Sudbury, ON Today