Kids & Company is Canada’s largest corporate childcare and still growing! At Kids and Company, our greatest priority is to ensure that we meet every child’s individual needs, providing a safe, secure and loving environment.
Although Kids and Company employees share a vision and common goals for our company, they come from all walks of life, speak dozens of languages and reflect the diverse families and communities we serve.
- Provide nurturing care to young children in a group setting
- Help children learn and grow with our personalized curriculum which includes pre-literacy and reading, artistic expression, music, movement, science and exploration and language
- Assists and implements enriched programs in accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy
- Assist children in activities
- Read stories, tech songs, demonstrate the use of simple musical instruments
- Prepare craft materials for the children, demonstrate their use and provide opportunities for creative expression
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Dental – frequent cleanings, x-rays, minor surgical procedures and post-surgical care
- Vision – eye exams
- Chiropractor, Osteopath, Podiatrist/Chiropodist, Massage Therapist, Naturopath, Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist, M.S.W. Social Worker, Psychologist, Acupuncturist
- Prescriptions, hearing aids, orthopedics, travel insurance
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- We have opportunities for educational support and tuition reimbursement
- We currently have over 100 daycares across North America and are constantly growing!
- Positive work environment with encouraging team members and opportunities for career advancement
- Monthly health challenges to promote work/life balance with exciting prizes
- Enjoy 35% off our child care services and receive 20 days of FREE back up child care per year!
Kids and Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Kids and Company is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities so that they may pursue employment opportunities in a similar way to other applicants. If you require accommodation as a job applicant, please contact us by emailing [email protected]
- Registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- C.P.R. and First Aid updated yearly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence to work under pressure
- Childcare experience is required
Kids & Company is one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. We currently have over 100 child care centres from Victoria, BC to Halifax, NS and we are still growing! Kids & Company is a proudly Canadian company and our greatest priority is to ensure that we meet every child's individual needs, by providing a stimulating, secure and loving environment. We are always looking for great people to join our team!