Job descriptionWho We Are Hi! We’re AntiSocial Solutions, a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great brands across the globe. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices located in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, Portland, and Los Angeles.
At AntiSocial, you’ll be joining a diverse and talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for the world’s top brands. We love our culture and the natural collaboration that happens in and around our five offices, from dog parties to happy hour Fridays, we maintain a vibrant work environment. However, for one month a year we encourage our people to explore the world. Try working from another office or even the beaches of Bali and expand your worldview, then bring that experience back to the team.
The Opportunity We are looking for a Creative Director to join our growing team who has an award-winning portfolio and has a true passion for design content and social media. You will offer outstanding design skills, develop effective creative concepts, know how to present and pitch to clients, and oversee project design all the way through execution. You will have a proven ability to make strong decisions and solve problems creatively. You need to love what you do and be prepared to work in a close-knit collaborative environment!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Take a creative leadership role for clients
- Lead in new business pitches, proposal development, and project initiation
- Oversee simultaneous projects from inception to completion, reviewing project plans, designs, and deliverables
- Manage day-to-day operations of a creative team, including setting priorities, assigning resources, and ensuring project goals are achieved
- Oversee and provide daily management of the creative output of your team, including guiding design direction, interaction, and methodology
- Quality control over content, design and animation output
- Expertly develop, articulate and conceptualize ideas to team and client
- Monitor and drive the team to utilize the best and latest methods and tools to be competitive
- Manage the performance and mentor the careers of direct reports
- Establish and nurture strong client working relationships
- Participate in recruiting and hiring of designers
- Promote a culture of innovation and teamwork
- Update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
What You’ll Bring
- Min 6 years’ professional digital design experience at an agency or design studio
- Min 2 years working in a leadership capacity
- Diploma or degree in creative art/design or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong knowledge of social media trends, digital design, and best practices across multiple platforms
- An eye for motion to compliment the creative.
- Keen interest in emerging technologies and design trends
- Strong understanding of typography and design
- Excellent conceptual thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong leadership experience including mentoring and team management
To Apply Thank you for taking the time to apply with the Antisocial family. Please remember to include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application (if applicable). Due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. Do note however that all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities!
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Edge Construction \u002F Benjamin Moore Vancouver Vancouver, BC Today
Couche-Tard Laval, QC Today