Place-Crete Systems is looking for new and experienced general labour to begin work immediately.
Hours are Monday to Friday with weekend shifts available. Hours are between 50-60 per week, including paid travel. A typical day includes paid travel to jobsite, 6-10 hours of work, and paid travel back from the jobsite (8 – 12 hours per day depending on traffic).
Applicants must posses a means of transportation to our office in Abbotsford by 6:00am (bike, cab, walk or drive). Class 7 or Class 5 with a vehicle is preferred, but not mandatory. Applicants must be reliable and hard working.
Starting wage is between $21.00 to $27.00 hourly based on experience, with a guaranteed wage review after the 90day probationary period has expired. No experience starts at $21.00, Skilled workers start at $24.00 and Class 1/Class 3 drivers start at $27.00. After probationary period you will also be eligible to join our extended family benefits plan (dental, prescription etc). Other benefits include:
· Paid travel (per diem) including overtime, which equates to $15,000 to $20,000 per year on average
· Guaranteed annual wage increases of a minimum $1 each year with no cap
· Annual bonus/RRSP Plan with guaranteed increases each year
· Bonuses for 3 and 5 Years of Service Awards
· Coverall Service
· Monthly Safety Incentives
· Annual Work Boots Allowance
· In-house and online training programs
· High school equivalency training
· Post secondary training allowance
· Vancouver Construction Association training allowance
Past experience with concrete toppings, traffic coatings, roofing, waterproofing membranes, epoxy flooring, cementitious polyurethane, floor grinding, floor patching, use of hand tools, manual labour, heavy lifting, bobcat operators and class 3 / class 1 drivers license is considered an asset.
To apply, respond to this posting with a copy of your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- construction: 1 year (preferred)
- Drivers License (preferred)