Experienced Concrete Finisher / Dry Finish Vancouver
New-Firmus Inc is looking to build a team of concrete finishers for hi-rise projects in the Vancouver area. Applicants must have the knowledge and understanding of finishing concrete. Knowledge in all aspects of finishing would be preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience concrete dry finishing experience
- Rub, sack, render and patch new concrete surfaces to specified finishes
- Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures
- Place and finish stairs and small slabs.
- Must have experience working on an active high-rise site
- Hard-working, reliable, and organized
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have own basic PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and Hand tools.
- Must be willing to learn and consistently grow as an individual and a team.
- Must have valid fall arrest certificate, and WHIMS 2015
Wages to be discussed in interview process.
Please reply to Kremena with your resumes. Please include references of past work experience. *NO phone calls please*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Covid-19: Requirements as per current provincial standards. Masks mandatory onsite. Additional protocols vary site to site.
- Concrete Finishing: 1 year (preferred)
- Concrete Placing: 1 year (preferred)
- Dry Finish: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location