Job descriptionCompany: ClaimsPro LP Claims Service Representative (ECS) -Data Entry - 1 Year Contract, Hiring ASAP, (Mississauga, ON) Job Description
Competencies required to succeed
This role requires someone with high attention to details and enjoys doing things in a systematic way, while at the same time able to effectively deal with a high-pressure work environment and meeting deadlines.
- Be action/results oriented, with ability to take initiative
- Be able to attend office in Mississauga, Monday-Friday, from 8AM-8PM (7.5. hour shifts will be scheduled within this time frame)
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have mature and friendly disposition in dealing with pressures at work
- Sound judgmental powers; ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, solicit feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service/assistance
- Have intermediate computer skills and ability to learn new computer system
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service & interpersonal skills (pleasant and friendly mannerism; ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances, instill trust in others besides upholding the values of the organization;
- Excellent organizational skills / ability to prioritize / to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for their actions
- Able to work in fast paced, evolving environment
- Data entry and manually updating files is the main responsibility
- Intake, setup and triage claims via email, fax, web submission, and telephone
- Ensure claims are setup up accurately as per account instructions
- Ensure claims are fully assigned within target timeframe
- Update Insurer Email
- Data entry. Accurately enter data into system in a timely manner.
- Contact Insurer's to clarify missing information.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, knowledge and experience required
- Post-secondary education
- 1+ year of previous experience in an administrative/customer service role performing data entry is preferred
- Knowledge of insurance/service industry or related experience preferred
- Strong computer and telephone skills with an aptitude/ability to learn
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
SCM Insurance Services and affiliates welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates throughout the recruitment and assessment process
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Randstad Nanaimo, BC Today
Prep Academy Tutors Winnipeg, MB Today
The Career Foundation Ajax, ON Today