Dawn InfoTek Inc. is a professional IT consulting team that partners with major financial institutions, investment firms and government sectors. We have been dedicated to delivering cutting-edge consulting services and recruiting all levels of IT positions for our clients.
We are currently seeking competent individuals to fulfill the role of Business System Analyst to join our dynamic team for our client, one of the major banks.
Typical Day in Role:
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 7-9+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
2. Experience working with any project management tools and visual dashboards such as Power BI
3. Demonstrated knowledge of one or more key information service standards such as SDLC, ITIL, QA/testing, Project Management, Six Sigma, etc.
4. Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Prior experience with enterprise level project management and project coordination
We thank all applicants for their interest and referral. However, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Salary: $75.00-$90.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Business Analyst: 7 years (required)
- Power BI: 1 year (required)
- SDLC, ITIL, QA/testing, Project Management, Six Sigma, etc.: 1 year (required)
- Microsoft SharePoint: 1 year (required)