Job descriptionCeridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
Location: Work is what you do, not where you go. For this role, we are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in Canada.
About the opportunity
The Services Group provides dedicated and continuous remote yet hands-on, solution oversight to guide clients through the technical aspects of Dayforce implementation. Our team helps clients achieve a positive go-live experience by monitoring the project and aligning it with everyone’s primary goal – using Dayforce effectively and near-effortlessly from day one. Comprised of consultants working independently on client projects around the world, our Services group is connected by a sense of camaraderie, we are grounded in a sense of belonging and an amazing remote-work culture.
As we undergo an exciting growth period, we are looking for experienced Project Managers who can oversee multi-faceted, multi-location implementation projects; people who are solution-oriented, proactive, change management experts.
You will make a profound contribution to the work we do with clients, working in close collaboration with internal and external teams to manage deliverables, executive level communications, timelines, and budgets and overseeing and managing multiple projects.
What you’ll get to do
- Manage customer specific engagements to implement Ceridian HCM solutions
- Drive the delivery of services according to the agreed upon scope, timeline and budget and ensures a high level of customer satisfaction
- Manage multiple concurrent projects, working closely with consultants in a matrix environment and interacting with Education, Product Management, Support and R&D to ensure delivery
- Build a constructive working relationship with the customer and is accountable for deliverables, timeline, and budget, as well as coaching the project team to success
- Deliver Organizational Readiness consulting in support of Ceridian’s Organizational Readiness toolkit.
- You will apply Ceridian’s methodology to manage multiple concurrent projects ensuring quality, on-time, and on-budget implementation. You will act as the project governance checkpoint between the Ceridian and Customer Sponsors, ensuring leadership on both sides know what actions they need to take, obtaining sign-off on key decisions to keep things moving forward.
- You will maintain open lines of communication, availability, and approachability with your customers, securing high satisfaction by delivering projects on time and on-budget. You will influence and motivate the customer project sponsors, having the tough conversations around responsibilities, ownership, and delivery deadlines, verifying and securing buy-in and commitment to accountabilities.
- You will coach, mentor, and motivate the team, fostering a collaborative remote and onsite environment across Ceridian and customer team members. You will actively support the growth of your direct reports, conducting formal and informal one-to-ones, performance reviews, setting individual objectives, and assisting with career development.
- You will enhance your skills and knowledge, as well as that of your team and your customers, contributing to the enhancement of Ceridian implementation methodology and PMO, providing feedback on tools and templates, and implementing best practices based on experience, insights, and new learnings.
- Encouragement to be the best version of yourself at and away from work:
- YOUnity diversity and inclusion programs
- Amazing time away from work programs
- Support for your total well-being through our Live Well, Work Well programs targeting all aspects of your life
- Recognition for your contributions through excellent pay, perks, and rewards
- Giving where you’re living: volunteer days, Ceridian sponsored events, and our very own charity, Ceridian Cares
- Opportunities to fuel your career growth through numerous internal and external programs and events
- You are bilingual (English/French)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in project management working with medium to large level organizations
- You are proficient with the MS Office Suite and have exposure to relational databases and SQL
- You have worked with one or more of the following applications: Ceridian, SalesForce.com, an ERP such as SAP, Oracle HR/Payroll, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards; and an HRIS such as Kronos, Workbrain, etc
- You have expertise in:
- Managing multiple matrixed projects, ideally software implementations in a SaaS / Cloud computing environment
- Business process mapping
- Change management
- Consulting with c-level executives and upper management to communicate implementation project issues, solutions, and work arounds
- You have experience implementing an HCM solution
- Ideally, you have PMP/PMI certification
- FinancialForce and/or Microsoft Project experience
- Waterfall and Agile methodology experience
- You know how to work closely with customers to understand the problems they are trying to solve
- You use different tools to make connections and nurture open communication
- You can gain trust, influence decisions, and teams, and work with internal and external contributors and stakeholders at any level
- You can quickly come up to speed on your customers' business practices and industry to host teaching sessions that empower users to understand and engage with the system
- You want to make a strategic, measurable impact on the success of customer projects, the growth of teams, and the global scaling of an exciting HCM organization focused on making work life better for all
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Western Protection Alliance British Columbia Today