Econospan Structures Corp is a pre-engineered building manufacturer located in Chase, B.C. and is currently seeking an individual to fill the position of Structural Draftsperson.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with concrete, framing, electrical, finishing, steel fabrication and mechanics would be an asset.
- Draw structural drawings for commercial buildings, working with Project Engineer, develop and prepare designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, calculations and specification sheets.
- Ability to follow various municipal by-laws, liaise with building department and act as customer's agent.
- Working knowledge of BCBC and its application.
- Complete building permit/construction drawings and steel fabrication drawings.
- Attend meetings with clients, provide ongoing communication via email, phone and in person.
- Develop and prepare documentation packages and drawing sets.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Positive and forward thinking.
- Please submit resume with salary expectations.
Job Types: Full-time, Freelance
Salary: $57,600.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- AutoCAD: 3 years (preferred)
- drafting: 2 years (preferred)