Grant Program Administrator (Government) - Edmonton
Are you looking for a stimulating job in the surrounding area of Edmonton? If you would like to be part of a team that believes in your potential and of a great company that will help you advance in your career, this is the job for you! We are currently looking for Grant Program Administrators for a governmental institution.
What is in it for you:
- Contract for 3 months with strong possibility of extension
- Salary of 18$/h
- Full time role (36.25 h per week) in Edmonton (AB)
- Dynamic and professional environment
- Client management, data entry, file management, pre-screening received applications.
- Deliver grant programs by evaluating all required criteria and respond to questions
- Interpret and apply varied program policies and guidelines, working with individual stakeholders to proactively identify and address issues/problems to ensure defined results are achieved
- Develop and implement processes to monitor effectiveness, timeliness, and compliance with policy of contracted services, including reviewing files and administrative systems, etc., analyze data and report on success rates, stakeholder feedback and client satisfaction
- Proactively identify and resolve program delivery issues. Amend or cancel grants as may be required, taking legal, political, and client considerations into account
- Evaluate the effectiveness of contracted services/programs and prepare statistical, financial and program activity reports for each grant/contract
- Address and resolve client issues/complaints related to program delivery, program quality and eligibility.
- Provide research, analysis, consultation, and program expertise to support the process of delivering grant programs that efficiently meet the goals of the department and address the needs of Albertans
- Complete reconciliation in a variety of government computer systems, testing and maintenance of systems and the process manual
- You will maintain the necessary program and system knowledge to support the delivery of programming.
By doing this you will help ensure the Branch can meet processing targets
What you will need to succeed:
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of experience in related administrative support role
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Able to work independently, utilizing excellent time management, computer, and interpersonal skills, as well as be an effective team member supporting Program staff and management
Why Recruit Action?
Recruit Action (agency permit: AP-2000003) provides recruitment services through quality support and a personalized approach to job seekers and businesses. Only qualified candidates who match hiring criteria will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, KY 42129: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- administrative support: 1 year (Required)
- government or public sector: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in EDMONTON, AB